KAmal Mattie

Kamal Haasan meets LOTR and Matrix producer

KAmal Mattie

With it’s first look posters and teasers out, Kamal Haasan is taking his dream project Vishwaroopam to Hollywood.T he flick said to be a spy thriller is directed and produced by Kamal himself and there is also news of a sequel coming your way. On Tuesday our Ulaganayagan took a flight toLos Angeles, wanting to screen the Hindi version of the movie for curiousHollywood celebrities.

“There have been talks that the Hindi version of the movie is just a dubbed version but thats a false report. We have shot Vishwaroopam   separately in Tamil and Hindi and none of them is dubbed,” clarified Kamal himself. The actor did shoot a major portion of the film in Los Angeles and when the news spread across in Hollywood, noted producer Barrie M. Osborne expressed his interest to catch a screening of Vishwaroopam .Barrie is associated with films including ‘The Lord Of The Rings’, ‘Matrix’, ‘Face/Off’ and ‘Dick Tracy’.  We came to know that Oscar winning makeup artist Michael Westmore (Star Trek make up artist ) too will be attending the Vishwaroopam  screening in LA. Michael who shares a good rapport with Kamal has done the make up for Vishwaroopam too. Kamal also confirmed a sequel in the making, as he stated , “ 15% of the sequence was done and the rest 85 % will be captured soon after the release of Vishwaroopam .” Vishwaroopam  Hollywood screening happens later this week. Whoaaa!!! we dint see that one coming.


Leave a Reply