Ich Movie On Location Crew Stills From Paris

4

Ich, the tentatively titled next movie of Prabhu Deva,Starring Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead produced by Kalpathi.S.Agoran is currently shooting for the first schedule at Paris with a 36 member crew

As per Prabhus Ich script 90 percent of the film will be shot out of the country  at never seen before locations like the French Riveria. The remaining 10 percent is expected to be shot indoors at  Chennai.

Our Friend Manmadhan Basky shares these stills with Us from Paris

Ich Movie On Location Crew Stills-Prabhudeva
Ich Movie On Location Crew Stills-Prabhudeva1

Ich Movie On Location Crew Stills-Jayam Ravi

Ich Movie On Location Crew Stills-Raju Sundaram

Ace camera wizard Nirav Shah is lensing the film

Ich Movie On Location Crew Stills-Nirav Shah

4 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY