Trisha earlier disclosed her long lost desire to go on a shopping spree in T Nagar. “I would love to go to Ranganathan Street in T Nagar and shop heavily all day long” but was unable to do so after winning the Miss Chennai title said a displeased Trisha.
The starlet has now gone ahead and revealed her likes and dislikes and many other interesting details.
Trisha fans can dig in to taste a crispy slice of her ever happening life. Read her wish list below.
- “In my house I feel comfortable in a pair of pink T shirt and shorts”
- “Well I mange my own accounts and I do that well as I have studied accountancy”
- “If I ever get free time I would love to spend the whole day swimming in the ECR resort”
- “When I feel like a break I love to head to USA .I really enjoy the walks in the streets of Manhattan”
- “Ramya Krishna and Shriya are really close friends in the industry we share a special relation and spend long times chatting everyday.”
- “If I feel like an Ice cream I really can travel as far as I want until I get a nice bite of it.”
- “In Mumbai I love to stay in the Taj Hotel, also Shahrukh Khan’s house is nearby”
- “Sabeena Khan is my latest pal from Bollywood who designed my clothes in Khatta Meetha”
- “Well my favorite place in Chennai is home sweet home.”
Well we really enjoyed going through that list hope you did so too.